- On good tech debt — There’s good debt and bad debt. Here’s a look at technical debt through a financial lens. Believe it or not, some technical debt is good.
- Why Next.js? — Next.js is my default choice when starting a new project, big or small. Here's why I think you should use it, pros and cons included.
- The ripple of Web Vitals — A paradigm shift is here for performance monitoring. Learn about how Vitals will make collaboration, analytics, and the web better.
- Supabase — a backend for IndieHackers — Looking for a backend as a service? You probably haven't heard of Supabase, but you should. It's my default choice when building new businesses.
- My first SaaS dollar — Made my first dollar on the internet when I was 13 hustling with affiliate marketing. Now I’ve made my first SaaS dollar.
- FitVitals.dev — A free tool to check your Core Web Vital health
- PlzDM.me — Twitter DM power user tool
- drew.tech/newsletter — An email each week about modern web dev, building and growing SaaS apps, and interesting things I find on the internet.
My go-to stack for building new projects is Next.js deployed to Vercel, which I've written a few posts about.Notes on Next.js
See all of my previous posts here:All posts
Interested in getting in touch?Contact