Hey there 👋
I'm currently building TrySlater.com, the best way to create cron jobs in Next.js.
I write about web dev, startups, and Next.js. See my back catalog of posts here.
Tools I've built
- FitVitals.dev — Check your website performance using Core Web Vitals
- PlzDM.me — Superpowers for your Twitter DMs
- BeeSocial.io — Automate social media follow up after Zoom calls
- TrySlater.com — Built-in scheduling in Next.js (cron jobs)
My featured writing
- Why Next.js? — Next.js is my default choice when starting a new project, big or small. Here's why I think you should use it.
- Ecom manifesto — Ecommerce is hard. Here's a path to making it easier, at least technically.
- On good tech debt — There’s good debt and bad debt. Here's a look at technical debt through a financial lens.
- The stair-step approach for profitable side projects — I'm starting a challenge to bootstrap my way to financial freedom in 1000 days of effort.
My current tech stack is:
- TailwindCSS & UI