Formerly Next.js Notes — moved to my personal blog.
Next.js is my framework of choice when building projects both big and small. Pairing Next.js with Vercel hosting, an AWS Amplify back end, and TailwindCSS is a deadly combo for small teams and solo-founders.
- Multiple repos on the same domain in Vercel
- Rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, and Notion beats markdown.
- Your Next JS dream job
- Next.js Conf highlights
- Monitoring performance in Next.js
- Intro to Core Web Vitals
- Why Next.js?
- HEY – let's talk about static sites
- Sent my first NextJS Newsletter (here's what was in it)
- Divjoy Review — Is it worth it?
- One percent better every day with cron jobs
- How I pick my tech stack for side projects
Interested in hearing more from me?
- earning a living on the internet
- tech for solo-founders
- software as a service